PULSE KICKSTART OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Kickstart is an amazing opportunity for a young person to get valuable work experience. The Kickstart offer at Pulse has many benefits, to work within a fun diverse exciting industry, to gain knowledge and first hand experience. Pulse are currently searching for a pro-active, conscientious Junior Office Administrator to join our dynamic team.
Pulse Agency work with prestigious brands and clients locally, nationally and internationally. We specialise in Models, Influencers, Brand Ambassadors, Talent and Event management. We develop talent to work within the fashion and promotions industry. With excellent credentials and retention of clients and staff, we create and produce premium events and hospitality experiences.
About the role
As an Office Administrator, you will provide comprehensive administrative support to the team. This role is imperative in contributing to the day-to-day running of Pulse HQ and maintaining the various administrative aspects within the agency.
To be successful in this role you should be well organised and reliable, with strong attention to detail. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will ensure that you are able to handle multiple office related tasks and liaise with the team/clients in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
We are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude along with the ability to manage your own workload and use your initiative to support our team and contribute to the smooth running of the agency. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone just starting out in the industry to join a dynamic forward thinking company.
- Working closely with Account Managers within the Pulse team
- Answering the telephone, responding to company emails and carrying out general administrative duties within the office
- Conducting availability checks for Models and PR Models
- Liaising with clients new and existing to confirming job details
- Handling staff expenses
- Composing staff assignment sheets & release forms
- Reviewing company handbooks, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- Participate in scouting prospective Models, Influencers, Talent and Brand Ambassadors
- Be proactive and innovative on Pulse social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Handle multiple tasks
- Taking minutes for team meetings
- Ordering office supplies, stationary and provisions
- Updating Model profiles on a regular basis
- To assist with Model and Talent Development
- To develop model and talent profiles and portfolios
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFO
Become part of a fun, friendly and hardworking team
Salary - 25 Hours per week minimum wage
PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IS 1ST MAY AND SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW W/C 10TH MAY
If you are interested in applying to this role please send over a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.