We love what we do and are passionate about it.
WE'RE ON THE LOOKOUT...
We are a diverse agency looking for committed, vibrant, enthusiastic professionals who are reliable and versatile to join our team.
Pulse represent a mix of both developing and established models. We pride ourselves on representing diverse, professional and enthusiastic models who are hard-working and passionate about the industry.
All Models must be aged 17 and over.
BA's should be self-motivated, conscientious and hardworking with a fantastic personality.
All BA's must be aged 17 or over.
Pulse represents a dynamic mix of influencers who’s content and voice can help our clients reach and connect with a wide audience.
From fashion to lifestyle and sport we represent a mix of influencers who have established themselves on a variety of platforms and have connected with their followers by sharing their style, passions and talent.
Pulse represents photographers, choreographers, make-up artists, hair technicians, stylists, presenters and specialist acts.
All Creatives need to have an established portfolio to show examples of your work.
To be considered for representation please send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, age & location
- Confirm which division you are seeking representation in: Model, Brand Ambassador, Influencer or Creative
- If interested in Model, BA or Influencer divisions please send over a headshot (natural or with minimal makeup) and a full length image (jeans and a plain t-shirt/ vest top)
- If you are a working Model or Creative please send over a selection of 5 professional images from your portfolio
- If interested in Modelling or Influencer divisions please inform us of your height measurement and dress size
- Social media handles
By submitting your information you agree to give Pulse consent to process your data for the purpose of evaluating your potential to become part of the Pulse Talent Team. We will use this data to contact you.
We endeavour to reply to all applicants as soon as we can. Should you not be successful to interview the team will inform you either way!
Please note that in recent view of the COVID-19 outbreak our casting system has now changed. We are not currently operating Walk In's/Open Casting's. All talent should only apply via email and castings will be held on an invite only basis to our Liverpool HQ.
We hold open castings in London throughout the year. Please note that our next open castings in London have been postponed until further notice to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note that Pulse also holds castings at various other UK locations throughout the year. Information will be announced on our social media once confirmed.
HQ VACANCIES - Liverpool
7th July 2021 - HEAD MODEL & TALENT BOOKER (FULL TIME)
ROLE: Head Model & Talent Booker
COMPANY: Pulse Agency
CONTRACT: Full Time
SALARY: Competitive dependant on experience
Pulse Agency have an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team and share in the continuing success of Pulse. Pulse work with prestigious brands and clients locally, nationally and internationally. We are a boutique Model agency who specialise in Models, Influencers, Talent, Brand Ambassadors. We are experts in Event management and corporate hospitality. We work and develop talent to work within the fashion and promotion industry. With excellent credentials and retention of clients and staff.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to lead our growing Talent and Model team. The ideal candidate would already have experience as a model agent. You will work on several existing accounts. As well as maintaining these you will be expected to acquire additional clients of your own. You will be an integral part of the management and development of Models, Influencers and Talent. You must be well organised and be able to work to deadlines, with a “can do”attitude. You will be required to be flexible with your working week. Weekdays, weekends and unsociable hours maybe required dependent on assignments taking place. You should have meticulous attention to detail and should be an excellent communicator. A knowledge of the industry, a passion for fashion and a creative eye are essential.
- Managing and leading Pulse Model team.
- Generating revenue growth
- Liaising with clients new and existing
- Effective in juggling the needs of several clients
- Booking, managing and developing Models, Influencers and Talent
- Scouting, recruiting and interviewing
- Working on Models, Influencers and talents portfolios
- Negotiating as the mother agent with international agencies
- Be proactive and innovative on Pulse social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram). Over see the model teams social media campaigns
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent ability to prioritise and time manage your own time
- Should bring additional skills, experience and expertise
- Experience in sales
- Good with people face to face and digitally
- Be creative in all aspects of your role
- Brand Awareness
- Good negotiations skill
- Good motivation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and reliable
- Excellent time manager
- Self motivated
- Proficient in pages, numbers, keynote
- Have experience with photoshop & video & picture editing
- Passionate about the fashion Industry
- Company mobile phone
- Holiday provision 20 days + 5 bank holidays
- Pulse well being days - to include team yoga and other well being programmes.
- Pulse Payback - day off for chosen charity work
- Incentivised bonus provision
- To become part of a fun, friendly and hardworking team
SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Please send over a current CV and covering letter to support your application for our review to email@example.com